Forum about interesting things.

Объявление

Приветствую вас на нашем форуме!

Кто готов возвратить к жизни форум?? Сделаю модератором/администратором!!

----News----

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Forum about interesting things. » Сериалы » О.С.(Orange County)-Одинокие сердца

О.С.(Orange County)-Одинокие сердца

Сообщений 211 страница 216 из 216

Ленуся Я нашла песенку на той же странице и уже скачала. Большое спасибо тебе:)

ERE THE PLOT OF THE SEASON 5

On January 2007, FOX canceled the series the OC, and apparently there is no season 5 of the oc. Young people questioned the cancellation for death of Marissa Cooper and several fans "boycotted" the show. Creator Josh Schwartz sent mixed signals about the show in season 5. Josh Schwartz told Ms. Barrett : "Yeah, this season will be the last. There was some speculation about an eventual Season 5 on another network ABC maybe but we are having a really fun, great run and I feel like better to go out now than stay too long at the party... and after 5 seasons of the OC, I know a lot about parties..."That's what I'm talking about!!. Schwartz replied so, "I don't want to ever say never, because at a certain point+ At this moment? No.Television Critic's Association tour said "Obviously, it came up but we really didn't think it made sense for us for several reasons." The series finale will air on February 22, 2007. The season five 5 finale with Seth about Not starting the fire and Volchok happens when meanwhile, the families come by across the board for the graduate day.This season 5 will be definitely great. The O.C. an American television drama broadcast on Fox in U.S. and around the world. It was released in 2003[the fifth series will be 5 years later] and was the first teen drama since Beverly Hills 90210 a decade earlier(hope you still remember). "O.C." stays for Orange County, California. The series,created by Josh Schwartz, was promoted with the statement "The best new show of the fall is coming this summer." The fifth season originally aired in the U.S. on Thursday nights , the fifth season will be on sunday , the same time slot it held in the five season, The OC season 5 five will be at the same time The series has been highlighted for its music selections (THE OC MIX 7 just it), Mixing comedy, drama, melodramatic soap conventions and tongue-in-cheek humor, the O.C. brought young people back to Television and in particular toFOX
Isaac used a "Trojan horse" strategy to get Fox's attention.Fox was looking for their next 90210". He got together with producers McG and Stephanie Savage and developed the story of Ryan Atwood, a gentle young hoodlum who finds himself living among the beautiful people of Orange County. Schwartz recalls that they hoped the characters "were a little bit funnier and more soulful and different and specific than the kinds you usually see in (the) genre. The show is almost two upper-class families in the southern California city of Newport Beach, in Orange County. Ryan Atwood,is a troubled guy from a dysfunctional family in Chino, California, goes living with an upper-class community. He is taken in under the care of Sandy Cohen, a successful lawyer who himself rose from humble roots, and his wife ,the wonderful Kirsten Cohen, daughter of enormously-wealthy Orange County real estate mogul, Caleb Nichol. Ryan becomes good friends with the Cohens'son Seth, and falls in love with the beautiful girl (the most I've ever seen and I hope she'll be into the The OC season 5 )next door, Marissa Cooper, whose best friend, Summer Roberts, is the girl Seth has been infatuated with for years(since he was born almost). This article has been reviewed from Wikipedia. More news about The OC season 5 fivereally soon

Будет новый сезон?

Я узнала,что в америке запрещают снимать сериалы с плохим концом... так что думаю,что будет новый сезон

а кто может перевести?????

я бы перевела но мне влом))

я переведу тока главное

ВЫ знали что Питер Галлахер снимался с Кэтрин Зета-Джонс в "Титанике" 1996 г.?????????????На днях решила посмотреть титаник с Кэтрин и обнаружила знакомого чела )))))))

Вы здесь » Forum about interesting things. » Сериалы » О.С.(Orange County)-Одинокие сердца